Nicky's Consciousness Yoga Tips
1. Breath and stay present: Deep and rhythmic breathing will prevent you from running away with your thoughts, getting discouraged, or overwhelmed.
2. Coordinate breath with movement: Find a pace that works for you.
3. Listen and adjust: Listen to the signs your body sends and make any adjustments you need to feel safe and comfortable.
4. Enjoy and balance: Balance comfort with tension and explore your edge, or luxuriate in your favourite stretch.
5. Mix it up and add variety: Experiment with different teachers, schools of yoga, and then altrnate between gentle, moderate, and vigorous sessions
....and above all be kind, loving, and accepting of where you are.
To learn more about my yoga classes and workshops, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
" Learning to Love Again- All you need to know about Abusive and Toxic Relationships" - Available 2015
"Stepping into Consciousness- A Guide to Living a Life of Joy, Meaning, and Abundance" . Available on amazon.com
"The Power of Letting Go: How to Heal Yourself and the World"- Available on Amazon.com
To receive a signed copy with a personal blessing- email me directly at email@example.com
Click Here to read my blogs
Click Here to view my Youtube channel
Volunteer Yoga Classes: Empowering Women through Yoga, kindness, and love
- Chez Doris: on Wednesdays from 1 to 2.30pm
- Native Women's Shelter of Montreal: on Thursdays from 1 to 2.30pm
- Private or Group Classes in my home studio in Westmount: $100/hour. My classes combine yoga, meditation, individual assists, energy and, breath work.
- Corporate Yoga. Allow me to design a program to suit the needs of your employees and the goals of your organization. Choose between classes that focus on yoga, meditation, mindfulness/relaxation skills, or any combination thereof.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 824 8510 to receive a brochure or schedule a class
Click Here to learn more about my program "How to Live Spiritually and Consciously Today"
Module 1: Awaken
Module 2: Aligh
Module 3: Ignite
Module 4: Soar
Read my bio Here
My articles have been published with Huffington Post, Expert Beacon and Third Age.